BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

hApPy hoLiDay mEmoRiEs wiTh mY frIeNdS

These photos i should post it earlier..but din have time to post it..keke..now tis computer and line is mine, no one "rebut" with me..keke..

Date: 12/11/09 - 20/11/09
Place: Melaka, KL, Genting
Purpose: a nice trip with my friends..(Chin Yee, Sing Ling, Pui Yeng, Pei Pei, Ben and Wan)

1st Stop
########## At Melaka ##########


At Pui Yeng's house..a very nice and unique house..with lovely family..

oishidesu ne..i miss it..

beautiful views..

2nd Stop
########## At KL ##########

Eating Burger King..


Eating Ramen (Naruto favourite)..


Nice foods and nice designed restaurant..


eating mee mee..oishi..


LRT..


At KLCC..


take photo with many many cute toys and bears..wanna climb in so much..keke..


Cute little rabbit..kawaii desu ne..


At Tune hotel that we stay..


At Pavillion..


pictures with beautiful pool..

Me, Chin Yee and Sing Ling


Pui Yeng


me with christmas tree..


Sing Ling and Chin Yee with christmas tree..


The picture of 4 of us..(Sing Ling, Chin Yee, Me and Pui Yeng)

(the onli picture that 4 of us take together..and together wif all our things that we bought..but mostly is my stuff..wakaka..)

Last Stop
At Genting..

Hotel that we stay in..very big and comfortable..


Is me and the colourful Cloud 9..


Me and the big big candy..keke..aiyo,my eyes become 1 line nia..same as the duck beside me..wanna "sue" him coz copy my smile..wahahahaha..jkd la..


Is me with the staircase..


ME again..keke..in cable car o..so excited..


Pei Pei and Me..so cute..keke..

0 comments: