BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

sTuPid doRiS

walau ye...im reli stupid lo,cheat by 'u' "n" times le, but i still will trust u...wat happen to me?am i crazy? so sad o...go back home ald, but still feel so sad o...y???reali stupid n im an idiot...how many time i had to be hurt?wat i expect from 'u' actually?n wat de purpose u treat me like tis?wat de benefit tat u can get from me?wat u wan from me?i ald forgive u "n" times dun make me 'do tat' again...u know u always use a hammer hit into my heart ma?de nail stick in my heat n cant be pull out,if reli i can pull it out, i will die coz of blood dry up..
u reli is an evil tat always stay by my side..u enjoy ur happi life is gd for u,but'不要把你的快乐建立在别人的痛苦上.'
pls la..dun make me more n more hate u...dun make me disappointed on u anymore...pls think carefully n deeply b4 u move any of ur steps...pls la..dun act as u wish...u dun know wat u will get coz of ur act...
dun force me do 'things' tat i dun wan to do...if x u will pay 4 it..
请不要糟蹋了别人对你的好心。虽然我可以捐出很多很多的真心给你,但是如果你不懂得珍惜我没办法再帮你了。满满的真心也会有用完的一天。

(sori,i say many rubbish in tis post, my dear friends, hope dun mind)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

doris, don't let guy become your problem..he is not the only one in your life..your life still have many many things like your study, family, friendship and many more..don't let guy influence your future beautiful life..it is not worth if you always heart breaking because of him..he is not worth for you to sad because of him..